While surfing the local Craigslist seeking jobs (I know, dumb idea) I found this amazing job that pays at least $2,000 a month for what seems to be simple work.
Look at this job!! (Yeah it's fake...just someone wanting to harness personal information with a reply asking for my resume and additional personal information that I just don't want to give to anyone...yet.)
A company specializing in mail management and mail forwarding services within the United States and throughout the world is looking for a Courier in order to answer the growing needs of the company. This is a steady work at entry level that requires no special knowledge other than basic computer proficiency and physical ability to work with letters and parcels. The guarantee for success is your discipline and industriousness.
- Mail receiving, repackaging and distribution
- Transporting mail to a local post office.
- Printing of shipping labels
The customers are principally business people and companies requiring high-quality service with complete reliability.
- Applicants should be computer proficient, able to complete paperwork accurately and completely and understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Responsibility and the ability to carry out duties in the specified time
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Discipline when working independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Physical capability to regularly handle packages weighing of up to 20 pounds
Reply to: email@example.com
This is a steady work with stable salary of $2,000 Monthly and flexible schedule.
* Compensation: $2,000 monthly salary
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
6 years ago