Vacancy Title: Purchasing Specialist
Base Pay: $55,000.00-84,900.00 plus
Due to coming expansion intention, an international procurement service company is now seeking an energetic, goal-oriented, and enterprising applicants to hold the above indicated post.
The position involves liaising with clients and managing processes in a fast paced circumference, reacting to clients desires rapidly and professionally. This is part time position with base pay. There is NO essential fee to apply. There is NO relocation essential.
This position has extensive opportunity for growth and advancement, as the business grows.Responsibilities:
- Help senior management in sourcing new items and stores- Operate closely with financial manager with regard to shipping costs, and mismatches.
- Prepare and process purchase orders Coordinate the work time-schedule for the portage planning division;
- Check receipts of delivery. Review and process shipping slips from suppliers related to merchandise- Regulate occasions with corporate sales director
- Examine prices and ask for propositions
Personal capabilities:- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must be a multi-tasker, who can take additional projects and operate with them- Have to be self-disciplined and dependable team player with excellent math and communication knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills allowing you to create nice working relationships with clients
- Have to keep efficacy of scheduling serviceable initiatives
- Must be a confident self-starter, energetic and persuasive, used to delivering to standards and deadlines. You have to be able to negotiate issues which may be difficult, contentious or punctilious.
The person is required to have a Valid Driver's license.
If you become aware you have the indicated skills and would like to be approved for this vacancy or would like to get all details, please reply to this email and indicate your resume.