I apologize for the break. I've been away helping with an ill family member. I found this fake job in my email box this morning from a supposed Rachelle Alicea. They supposedly for the text of the email found my resume on Careerbuilder but I've never posted it for anyone on there.
Below is the email exactly as it came into my email box:
Our firm have found your resume in CareerBuilder jobseeker's database resume base reviewed it and consider you to be a perfect candidate for the job which we offer.
Firm: Trend House Company
Vacancy Title: Procurement
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time
Salary: USD38,000.00-62,600.00 plus
Field: Consumer Products
Relocation Offered: No
Location: GA, FL, SC, NC, OH, VA, MD, PA. You are free to reply if you are interested but your state is not indicated.
Please do not respond unless you are 21 years.
Please do not respond if you are not a U.S. Person.
Trend House Company is a full service supply business working with individual and other customers in many industries. The idea of the listed position is to provide leadership for the successful management and increment of the global supply chain. You will be responsible to create a proactive S/C group, aimed toward continuous improvement.
The employee will be responsible for creation the methodologies, patterns and goods required for the creation of business processes that are intensive, thorough, complete, helpful, and consistent throughout all Consumers. This job will be responsible for administrating the process of collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders and maintaining the Procurement business processes, and defining the roles and obligations associated with the Sourcing and Procurement processes.
Duties of the Role:
- Track and report on vendor on-time delivery; working through any situations that could impact the business function and elevating concerns as required
- Utilize supply planning data to develop an inventory ordering cost
- Utilize analytical findings and tools to detect issues, settle problems, and support supply chain direction
- Analyzing the goods quotes and bid model to decide a total assortment cost
- Process purchase tasks and work with supply base to ensure well-timed shipping
- Manage back-up duties for other buyers
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast moving environment; with limited monitoring and drive initiatives
- Ability to to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization to achieve positive results
- Ability to write standard documentation, policies and procedures
- Must have experience working for a consumer products or packaging manufacturer
- Must have working understanding of the following Business Process Areas: Product Sourcing,Contract Management, Invoicing&Supplier Connectivity, Procurement Compliance and Controls, Warehouse Management
What's in it for you:
-Good pay plus commissions
-Room for growth
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Base Pay depending on qualifications.
If you would like to apply please respond to this email and indicate your interest.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
7 years ago