Below is the job description:
Hammond Garant Limited
60 Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005, USA, registration number – 771045227
Hammond Garant Limited is the world's favorite provider of online Internet foreign exchange tools and services. Independent rankings consistently confirm that more people - and websites - use our wide variety of currency tools than any others.
Our company is continuously moving forward, as we have traditionally emphasized the quality of our services. In nearly all of the promising areas of development in the Forex industry Howell International Management has developed and implemented its own proprietary solutions, which often do not have analogues on the market. Since June 2012 we have offered trading accounts which often do not have any analogues on the market. Now, along with the advantages you get from trading with the immediate execution of orders in Forex Mini and Forex Classic accounts, our clients have access to all the possibilities of direct access to interbank liquidity in Forex ECN accounts!
Our aim is to provide a fully transparent brokerage service that prides itself on delivering clients interbank prices, licensed and regulated services and a secure trading environment. Traders are provided with first-class support giving clients worldwide complete confidence in our business as their preferred forex broker.
Vacancy Information-Finance Assistant
We are hiring people from UK willing to work in an international team of high-skilled professionals of economy and finance for all the positions listed below. Any special experience is not required because our training managers ready to prepare you and provide all the information.
The position is considered as office-based and home-based, so that you may choose flexible working hours and your future schedule for part-time or full-time-employment.
- Effective Account management to deliver against agreed plans.
- Manage the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects.
- Onsite Project Management.
- Inform and communicate with Project Coordinators to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Develop and monitor project timelines, in conjunction with Account Director and project team.
- Monitor sales and stock performance of customer.
- To ensure that all relevant compliance tasks are completed within timescale.
- To provide assistance and support to the all members of staff where required.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by management on an ad-hoc basis.
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09.00 – 18.00)
- Part Time - 2-3 hours during the day (3-6 days per week)
The company are offering a salary FULL TIME £22000; PART TIME £15500 and a full package to include:
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 public holidays;
- Pension and bonus schemes;
- Fully expensed car;
- Life assurance and healthcare.
Starting salary is £400 per week (full -time) and £340 per week (part - time), paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit (it will be agreed with you personally already on 1st interview).
Performance Bonuses: Up to three percent of your annual gross salary, paid quarterly by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Company is a professional trader education company that provides education to its students regarding trading on financial markets of USA and Europe. Before you start to work you should pass a free 10-days training course to practice with company’s software and several financial services to be prepared to perform any of your responsibilities for the position. After you successfully finish the training courses, you become a company’s employee and will get a certified specialist.
If you are interested in the position and ready to start working, please fill out the attached employment application and send it in reply to this e-mail address. You can fill it out on your PC or print it out and fill it by hand (in that case please write block letters; illegible applications may be excluded from consideration). You will be contacted by a company manager within 48 hours. You can start the training course within 1-4 business days after signing the application.