Thursday, January 21, 2010

eltekett@gmail.com Elena From Russia--Who Is This Person??

I am not sure I'd classify this email as a scam but I'm wondering what the real story is behind this type of email shown below. What is interesting is the person who emailed me is supposedly named Elena but she (or he) is sending the email from the header as green.eugene33@hotmail.com if you choose to reply to the email or eltekett@gmail.com if you wish to email her and not click on "reply".

Has anyone had any experience with these types of emails and replied out of curiosity? And if you did reply, what did you say and what else did you receive back by email?

Now...on to the email message:

Hello.
My name is Elena. I think my email for you is surprise. And i hope it is a nice surprise.
I think you will have a question about "where did i find yours email address. I used a services of dating agency, They asked me what kind of men i like, and then they offer me to start a correspondence with you via email.
This agency said me that your email address they found at dating site.

And now i want to tell you a little about myself. I hope it will be inetersting for you and we countinue our dating.

As i said you before my name is Elena. And i am 29 years old. And i am absolutely lonely girl.
I was born and live now in Russia in small town in central part. The name of my town is Pavlovo.
My birthday is 18 of December. My sign of zodiak is Sagittarius. I have no children, but i love them.
And i think that children love me too. Because i can talk easy with them. And i am sure i can be perfect mother in future.
I have parents, mother and father, they are pensioners. And i live separately from them now. I live alone.

Ofcourse, you will ask about my work. I work as a librarian in school library. I like read books very much, and i happy that my work with books and children.
It is a little about myself. I hope it was interesting for you, and we will countinue our corespondence.
I will be waiting your answer very much. Please tell me some about yourself too. And if you can send me your photo.
I sending you my photo with this email. And hope you will answer me quickly.
My email eltekett@gmail.com

Yours new friend from Russia. Elena.

No comments: