Friday, February 5, 2010

Dr. Stan Ngobe as Executive Director of the Mzantsi Africa Charitable Foundation Email Scam Confirmed

Well, I'm firmly convinced Dr. Stan Ngobe as Executive Director of the Mzantsi Africa Charitable Foundation is a scam as well.

I replied back to him the same day with my email address asking more questions regarding the efforts of the organization without any replies on even basic questions.

Note also the name of the contact, Dr. Stan Ngobe is a different reply email than what you would think he'd have for the full email below.

I asked him (or it) about a website, telephone number, exactly what his charity was doing, and how I could help.

No reply back whatsoever.

However I did receive another three emails back to my account from other official looking notices of winning the lottery in Nigeria and I simply needed to put up some money up front to validate who I am was the winning ticket holder.

Perhaps this is a way to farm email addresses and those who may write back with more of a charity interest in helping are routed to other individuals who use those emails to determine whether they are "worthy of a scam hit" or not.

All I know is to question everything and assume nothing is true.

Pretty much like this blog...check things out. Don't just believe me. Check it for yourself, draw your own conclusions and I hope it works out for you.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: