Here's another job that doesn't really exist in real life I just received by email:
Our HR Department manager has read your curriculum vitae and would like offer a position in courier services at A&A Delivery Service.
The sway of good services demands new workforce, at the moment our company searches for . This work does not require any special knowledge or education in the field of courier services. Your suppleness and ability are among our cardinal requirements. They serve to to take the full advantage of your working schedule to to accommodate it to rather active layout of fulfilling different types of tasks in the sphere of courier services. Your time schedule is to be balanced to manage about 5-6 tasks per week.
The requirements for the position are the following:
-Internet access, phone number, and be available to receive assignments during the day
- efficiency in processing of orders;
- responsibility in carrying out your duties ;
- good communication skills;
- User-level PC, I-net, E-mail skills;
- E-documents management proven proficiency;
- Drive to develop the career;
- Working schedule optimization skills;
- Maturity age.
The salary is 1500$ during the first two trial months.After the probationary period the salary is 2500$ per month.The promotion is possible.
What Our Company Offers to you:
- Flexible working hours; Your working schedule looks as follows;
- Assignments from home: 3-4 hours, flexible schedule;
- Part-time job to combine with the general occupation;
- A wide range of career and professional possibilities;
- Training course with all the( information,instructions) sent to you adds up;
- For openings in our company write at email@example.com to see the unrivaled growth potential, get a well-paid work, enjoy advancement and invaluable opportunity of studying.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
7 years ago