Saturday, July 14, 2012

Checking In After A Small Hiatus

Hello everyone...I just wanted to check in.  I have a reader who has emailed me a job scam that I will post later today so since using my smart phone to receive emails for comments to post regarding feedback from my readers, I have deleted two posted comments in error. I apologize for that.If you do not see your comment posted and you do not see yours posted, please email it to me again and I will approve it to post.

Thanks for stopping by!!

As always, if you'd like to comment or have job scams you've received you wish to let others know about, please email me at jobscams6069@gmail.com.

Please let me know if you wish to have your first name used or if you wish to remain anonymous.  I typically never publish the email addresses of people who write me unless they specifically grant me permission to do so.

Have a good weekend and happy job searching!!

No comments: