Anyway, please read on...
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:itzell_magic@hotmail.
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 2:57 PM
Subject: Position available CareerBuilder ID #6706295162224234323242345624
We received your CV via Career Builder and after careful consideration of your knowledge and qualifications we have decided to offer you an Administrative Assistant position within our company on the three-weeks trial basis.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant;
Company: We are a real estate investment and development company focussing on the research, acquisition, management and development of real estate assets across the globe, with an objective to achieve the highest and best development potential of the land while protecting and maximizing returns for our investors worldwide.
Position type: Work from Home, Full Time, no traveling required;
Salary: $47,840 per year;
Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00-16.00, with 1 hour lunch break;
- A computer with Internet access;
- Accurate and efficient data entry;
- Strong computer skills, with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Previous experience in real estate or property industry is not essential â€“ full training will be provided; Key Duties:
- Online Data Entry;
- Customer database management;
- Uploading property listings on companyâ€™s website;
- Providing assistance and support to other team members.
- Previous experience in real estate or property industry is not essential â€“ full training will be provided;
This is a fantastic chance to get permanent employment after 3 weeks paid probation period if you are able to prove your skills and commitment to the job. During these three weeks you will be trained while working and being paid $800,00 p.w.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our company for the three-week trial period, please reply to this email quoting your personal reference number: AS82363453453343771. Please note that you must be available to start within next two weeks.
Anyone else get this email? Respond back? Any fake job offers and applications to share?