Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jack Williams Email Scam jw7455@gmail.com

I apologize to my readers for not posting more in the past few weeks.

I've changed jobs and I'm currently at a location that does not have internet access so I'm unable to regularly schedule updates to this blog and my other blog as much as I'd like to.

Stay tuned soon for additional information including more details on the current scam of Jack Williams circulating around the internet in the United States with fake property rentals he is offering that do not exist whatsoever.

If you receive emails that look tempting, ask questions, get contact numbers for the individual by telephone and don't believe everything you may see or read on the internet.

There are scams around that seek to put your good money into the pockets of those who are trying to take advantage of you but sound as sweet as your grandmother.

More soon. I promise. Have a safe and relaxing weekend!!

No comments: