Sunday, August 30, 2009

*NEW* Blog Poll About Scammer Emails

For my regular readers, I've introduced a poll to the right to determine if you'd be at all interested in reading more about the emails that I receive from scammers and any correspondence I send back to them.

I feel it helps you see or get into the mindset of a scammer.

Terry Nunley is the one I've had the most correspondence with to date. He or she, or it is really trying to make me rent his apartment that is supposedly very nice and located somewhere equally nice as well.

I do promise to give you more details on that by later today or tomorrow after work.

Have a great weekend!! As always, be careful when talking with people online. Not trying to preach but follow some suggestions before doing anything involved with a potential scammer on the internet.

No comments: