And here's another fake job scam pretending to look like the reputable Hartford company itself. The email came from a dubious email address of firstname.lastname@example.org and Farrah Stark, not from the Hartford company of insurance located in the United States. There are also typos in the verbatim email below leading me to know for sure this job is indeed a scam and fake.
Established in 1810, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: HIG) is one of the largest insurance and investment companies based in the United States, with offices in the United States, Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany and Ireland. The Hartford Europe GMBH is a European Division of Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc , provider of life insurance, group and employee benefits, automobile and homeowners insurance and business insurance - as well as investment products, annuities, mutual funds, and college savings plans. After 200 years in business , The Hartford is known for its superior customer service and continued operational excellence.
We are currently recruiting for a junior accountant position. Entry level candidates and college grads that want to join a fast paced and growing company.
job conditions :
- Part/Full time employment with flexible schedule
- Compensation 2000k + 2% commission bonus/month (USD)
- An excellent growth platform and a great working environment
- Free Training
- No investments or sales involved
- 1 year data entry experience preferred
- Knowledge in accounting basics +
- Must pass a phone interview
- Need to open an account in the affiliated bank, authorized under the program “ International Asset Protection” by the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
JOB LOCATION: Work remotely with an ability to move to the convinient office location after the 2 month trial period.
If you are interested, please reply to : email@example.com with your contact details. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Junior Accountant Apps"
All the best.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
6 years ago