And here's another job scam...if there's any doubt it's a scam, just look at the salary offered for the position and the 30-60 minutes a day you are required to work at the actual job.
Below is that email:
We are currently looking for a few qualified individuals to become members of our team. If you are looking for new experience, new accomplishments in your career, and are willing to receive better salary you are welcome to join our company.
The task of the Regional Sales Representative is collecting payments from customers in timely manner and to solve issues associated with these tasks.
If you don't have bank account, our manager will find nearest bank, and open a new checking account there.
All fees will be paid by our company.
Every payment order will be accompanied with detailed instructions. It is a part-time, work-at-home position.
We are offering to you a commission based position. You will get 8% of each processed payment immediately, right after you accomplish the task.
* Adult age;
* Good communications skills;
* Any experience in customer service sphere is appreciated;
* Willingness to work from home, take responsibility and achieve higher goals;
* Experience in Internet usage;
* Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations;
* Work in Microsoft Word/office
Salary: $1500 / month
This job will allow you to:
* work efficiently from home;
* increase available personal time;
* get financial independence for less time than it's usually required;
* develop high self-respect and esteem.
Working hours are flexible. You can choose to perform the work when it is convenient to you.
The general requirement is to spend 30-60 minutes a day for the work.
You will need to check your e-mail 3-5 times a day to see if there is any work for you.
If you are interested, please reply to : email@example.com.
Have a nice day,
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
7 years ago