I just received the email below from Stepanie East and when you reply, it supposedly goes to qyEastyvSteucpanie@hotmail.com. This email address mixture is enough to know 100% this job is a scam. Notice the name she (he, it) goes by is Stepanie, not Stephanie. Funny when I typed it originally I typed in "Stephanie" and then noticed the spelling and corrected it when I updated the title.
Below is the verbatim email:
From: Stepanie East [mailto:qyEastyvSteucpanie@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:17 AM
Subject: Xxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxx
Company: Procurement and Trading Company
Position Title: Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time or Contractor
Wage Range: USD53,600.00-72,600.00 plus corresponding with experience
Career Sector: Transportation
Relocation Offered: No
If you are a degreed, energetic, acute, driven candidate who wants to join a progressive company, please apply!
Procurement and Trading Company is searching for a full time and part time managers to assist their growing solid and friendly team.
Briefly, you will be responsible to expand the company profitability. The role involves liaising with clients and managing processes in a fast paced environment, reacting to customers. orders swiftly and skillfully. Responsibilities will contain research of new clients, mutual budget analysis, and general dedicated duties throughout the department. This position will be responsible for administrating the process of collaborating with the appropriate interested parties and supporting the Procurement business processes, and defining the purposes and responsibilities associated with the Sourcing and Procurement processes.
This vacancy coordinates the procurement and management of items, elements, merchandise for the company by performing the following primary duties:
- Review bids and request for proposals
- Organize relationships with suppliers for the purchase of equipment for company's business
- Follow up and report on vendor on-time shipping; working through any issues that could impact the company's business and resolving concerns as required
- Collaborate with supply planning staff to evaluate customer orders versus available materials to support a monthly ship plan and meet on-time delivery
- Communicate with different other departments to approve product packaging
You should bring:
- Ability to control multiple assignments and work well under supervision and other tensity
- Ability to be successful identify fashion trends
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and set priorities
- Strong attention to detail in purchasing procedures, methods of portage and handling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong service orientation to internal and external clients
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite
The person is required to have a Valid Driver's license.
Get more information, you should reply back to current letter and might send resume with brief cover letter including wage level.
Please do not contact unless you are 21 years old.
Please do not respond if you are not a USA Lawful Permanent Resident.