Here's one more email job scam I received in my in box this morning. Same old scam story. Very much too good to be true.
What the heck is a shortlisted applicant they are interested in toward the last of the job description?
So anyway...without further delay...check this one out:
Daleh Logistics Group AB is one of the leading full service European logistics companies renowned for professional services and customer oriented approach. Apart from freight forwarding and warehousing the Group activities include customs brokerage services, inventory management and planning, distribution services, third party logistics and global sourcing.
At the moment an opportunity is available for a service-minded individual to join our dedicated international team as Supply Manager.
Job Title : Supply Manager
Department : Global Sourcing and Logistics
Job Type : part time, Mon-Fri, 10-20 hours per week
Location : virtual office, USA nationwide
Salary : $3,000 monthly
- Organize purchasing activities on US market for company�s customers
- Procure equipment, materials, components, etc according to Global Sourcing Department requests
- Identify potential suppliers, place and follow up on orders
- Arrange logistics and transportation of the purchased goods to worldwide destinations within a given time frame
- Keep order system and customers updated with order status
- Provide support and advice on optimization and cost saving opportunities
- Other administrative tasks
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and have good organizational skills
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize
- Be able to work independently
- PC skills, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, ability to learn new software quickly
- Free comprehensive on the job training
- Flexible working schedule
- Career growth opportunities depending on overall performance
Please apply with your most current resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and contacted.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
6 years ago