Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jessica Barry Nigerian Scam

This is a scam but it rings closely as a Nigerian scam shown below. It's just classic Nigerian scam wanting you to part ways with your money to prove yourself worthy of getting a percent of some vast amount of money.

Below is the verbatim email:

Hello.

I am Jessica Barry the only daughter of late Mr. Wilson Barry and Mrs. Cynthia Barry. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Bulgaria , My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. Before the death of my father on January 16th 2008 in a private hospital in Bulgaria .

He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the some very good amount of funds he deposited in his fixed escrow account in one of the leading offshore banks in Europe that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth he has acquired, that was why he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.



I have since left Sofia Bulgaria and I am presently based in Madrid Spain, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways :( 1) to provide a good bank account into which this money would be transferred into please note that its not a must that it should be your existing account (2) To help me invest the funds in any of the following sectors: real estate, mining, transportation, farming or Hotel management. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, I am ready to facilitate and give you full access to the funds once I see you are transparent and genuine to handle any business that you feel is capable of generating 10% Annual Return on Investment (AROI) apart from the ones I suggested .



(3.) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21years and make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.



In all this I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.



Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this venture would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

Looking forward for possible business collaboration with you,contact me with this email jessicabarry@ozu.es



Anticipating to hearing from you soon as you receive this email.





Remain bless,



Yours Faithfully,

Jessica Barry

No comments: