Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On-Fire Employment Commentary

Patricia wrote me a comment regarding On Fire Employment that I approved as a comment.

She said, "A friend living in a foreign country emailed me asking whether I'd requested a reference from her. She did not wish to write one without my consent.

I had not, but she wrote back, with details that it was On Fire Employment that had requested the reference. If this is a scam of sorts, why is someone checking up on backgrounds?"


So to answer her question, I don't know why this company On Fire Employment would be checking up on backgrouns for her.

I remain firmly convinced it's not a reptutable company.

Perhaps this company just wants to spam you and call you for Career Networks/On Fire Employment fake jobs and college information?

No comments: