I had such a great response for the previous job scam...here's yet another one that is very very very suspect. Be careful out there!!
Notice the typos in the email as well even though I copied it verbatim in quotes as I received it by email tonight.
"Lamar Shuttic to me
show details Jan 26 (1 day ago) Reply
Phone: (925) 237-9566 , Fax +(1) 520-844-0888
We value your response back regarding the open vacancy Prime Insurance is offering. We're currently seeking motivated and responsible individuals to attend the post of a 'Work at home Money Transfer Assitant'. This remote position itself covers a broad range of directions an individual would have to perform. It's a part time position, which let's you perform your duties directly from your home location. In the nearest future, we're planning to achieve the expansion of our company throughout the United States of America and United Kingdom, providing local offices and departments in the vast areas, where logistic and insurance services are definitely in demand. Until then, we're trying to fill in our personnel with new individuals, which will increase the efficiency of the services we're catering. If you wish to apply or have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact me back either via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon.
In order to reduce the corporate overhead, we've implemented the thrift solution of disseminating bases of control over certain regions of the United States of America. It provides a great opportunity for beginners to participate in the standard operations of the future subsidiary departments. Besides the expansion project, the upcoming regional accountants are expected to learn a great deal about different realms of the insurance market mainly through digesting the experience gained from the large scale practical assignments.
1) This is part time work at home position and can easily combine this vacancy with other work.
2) Your fixed salary is $2000 a month + 5% from each payment processed by you.
3) You will receive payments (Direct Bank Deposits and wire transfers) from client within United States and send it by instant payment sistem such as Western Union. You will receive 10% of processed amount.
4) You do not spend your own money and there are no startup fees. All charges for withdrawal or transferring the money will be deducted from the payment.
5) To start work with us you must only have basic checking account at any bank. Your financial information will never be disclosed to third parties.
6) You can work 1-3 hours per day or fulltime.
7) This is not insurance sales position and you don't need to sell insurance, this is Money Transfer Assistant vacancy.
8) Your education and status don't matter.
9) We do not ask any personal information and we run business according to laws of the United States of America.
Now I'll explain the details of this job.
1. An ACH or Wire transfer will be made to your bank account from our client. I'll let you know it's exact transfer amount and date.
2. You should receive the transfer and send me the confirmation that you've received it. Then you'll have to cash out this transfer at your bank.
3. Then you'll have to sent the money you took from you bank account via Western Union. I'll let you know all the necessary information on this transfer(the name of person who will receive the money and destination city/country).
4. Then you should send an email to me to confirm the Western Union transfer is sent. This email should include sender's name, name of the city the transfer has been sent from, exact Western Union transfer amount, and Western Union MTCN (it's essential for receiving the money).
5. We communicate with our agents mainly by e-mail, but we will also communicate by phone (if your e-mail is not available). It is your responsibility to check your e-mail daily and inform us about any change in your contact information. Supporting communication is your top-priority obligation.
6. The fixed monthly salary which is $2000 will be sent to you by direct deposit after 30 days period from first transfer.
Let's see how it works. For example, $1000 have been transferred to your account. The amount you'll receive for each transfer is 5% from the initial payment to your bank account. 5% from $1000 is $50 so you'll have to send $950 via Western Union. Western Union fee(it's about $50) should be deducted from $950.
Please ask me with more questions or just let me know you're ready to get started.
We do not need access to your bank accounts. This is information that you can see at any check and only let us to send ACH and Wire transfers to this accounts.
Note: Actions depicted below, are authorized by Prime Insurance Company, and therefore sustain legitimacy status. Our venerable organization doesn't condone or incite improper or out of border incentives, which may contradict to federal law.
Shall you have any enquiries, don't hesitate to contact our support department at HRManagerPIC57@gmail.com . We're looking forward to our further communication.
Julie Mathews. HR department."
That's it verbatim. It's quite stupid if you ask me. I wish I could put a filter in my google account to keep these out completely.
Any comments are welcome!!
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
7 years ago