I've recently discovered a lot of fake jobs now going on Yahoo jobs with enticing emails and descriptions with savory salaries. Here's an example:
U.S. based airline is looking for dependable, motivated and energetic Customer Service/Ramp Agents to greet and process passengers at the ticket counter, gate area and baggage service area to assist in operations and also safely perform ramp service duties to include loading and transfer of baggage, mail and cargo, catering, cleaning and lavatory service.
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent work ethic and ability to act with urgency if necessary
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English; Second language is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with computers
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors while standing for entire shift
• Ability to lift 70 pounds or more with stamina to bend, stoop and crawl in confined spaces
• Successful completion of pre-employment DOT drug screening
• Valid driver's license
• Great travel benefits
• Starting salary of $53,500
• Full medical/dental benefits
• Paid vacation
Our Company offers rapid advancement opportunities and those who are interested in obtaining a degree is encouraged to apply. We offer full tuition reimbursement and will work around your schedule. An application has been provided via the link for you convenience.
The interesting thing to note about these types of scam jobs is the company is always confidential. The application looks convincing but it's really not. I will explain more in my next posting.
Until then, be care of scam jobs that are now appearing everywhere it seems.
Helena woman loses $1K in online scam
6 years ago