Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breanna Cameron International Product Dispatcher

I received the comment below from an anonymous reader of the blog.

They stated the comment below:

I also received this email, but I am curious as to how they can "SCAM" me with it. Out of curiousity I played along. I gave them my name and DOB which is public information. I filled out a document and emailed it back. Didn't provide any private information. Very shortly after I received an phone call from a blocked # pretty much confirming my position with the company. That really confused me because I'm sure it's a SCAM, but I don't understand what they're trying to do here.

I couldn't find someone online that has specifically experienced fraud, but there is fraud to be had in a fake job scam like the one mentioned from Breanna Cameron for a position as an International Product Dispatcher.

Go here to read a good bit of detailed information someone provided about this particular scam I actually documented in an earlier entry.

Anyone else have any comments please?

No comments: