Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fake Jobs From Monster.Com

Some of my prior readers and those who commented on the blog suggested we contact these main "powerhouses" of employment opportunities online to ask why they allow such scammers and fake jobs to be posted.

This morning I emailed Monster.com where I feel most of the fake job offers are coming from to see what they believe or why they allow this to happen.

I will post a reply but at this point so the message I sent to them is not searchable, I will wait and see if I receive a reply.

At this point, I don't feel like my information is secure at Monster.com and the company probably thinks I'm just some full moon type of idiot who is seeking to tarnish the company reputation.

Perhaps I'll be wrong but at this point, until I receive a reply from them, I will think very skeptical of Monster.com.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: