Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nelson Emmanuel FBI Foreign Agent In Nigeria Scam

Here's another scam from a Nigerian posing as a real person. All you have to do is give him $90.00 of your money to get $80 million dollars.

And the scammers now have cell phone numbers. Amazing isn't it? They are really trying hard!!

Here's that email:

My name is Nelson Emmanuel I am an FBI foreign agent base in Nigeria,
I was assign by the (UN) united nation to send you your long term
over due payment the sum of $8.5millon, all you have to now is to
provide me the following information.

Name………………….

Address…………………..

Country………………

State…………

Occupation……………

Gender……………..

Phone number……………….

Note your $8.5m will be sending to you by casher check and you have
to pay the sum of $90 because it will be send to you by courier
service. Up on your respond I will provide you the information for
you to send the $90 through the western union money transfer today.
you can call me for more information ( +234-708-522-8570)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson