Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kevin Babcock Scam Anderson, South Carolina 864-844-7697

Below is a recent twist to the Nigerian scams wanting to take your money:

Attn:

I am Mr. Kevin Babcock. I am a US citizen, 22 years Old. I reside here in 225 Hammond Cir APT C,

Anderson South Carolina 29621 United States. My phone number is 864-844-7697 and My drivers

license number is 102227086 . Am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those

that took part in the lottery in United Kingdom months ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid

over $5,000 while in the United States, trying to get my payment but all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to United Kingdom with all my claim documents, and I was directed to

meet Barrister Benedikt Caruso of Regent Chambers, who is one of the senior Barristers of Regent

Chambers and also a member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained

everything to me. He said whoever is contacting me through email is fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. Right now I am the

happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of 900,000.00 (Nine hundred

thousand great britain pounds). Moreover, Barrister Benedikt Caruso showed me the full

information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address, that is

why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they

are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Benedikt Caruso.You have

to contact him directly on this information below.

Regent chambers

Name: Barrister Benedikt Caruso
Email: benediktcaruso@regenttchamberslaw.com
Tel: +44 131-208-4420

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that

your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and

they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I meet Barrister

Benedikt Caruso was just 300GB pounds for the paper works, take note of that. Once again stop

Contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Benedikt Caruso so that he can

help you to Transfer your Fund into your Account, instead of dealing with those liars that will be

turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete Your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mr. Kevin Babcock.

No comments: